- $19.95 Course Developed by Child Psychologist and Divorce Expert, Dr. D’Arienzo
- Four Hour Video Brevard County Florida Parenting Divorce Course
- DCF approved in all 67 Florida Counties including Brevard County
- Test is OPTIONAL
- Official Certificate will be emailed to you after you view our video divorce course
Dr. D’Arienzo’s $19.95 all VIDEO and NO TEST online Brevard County Florida Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course, Healthy Divorce Healthy Kids, is now available in Brevard County. We have the only online child psychologist created parenting divorce course. We know that you will find Dr. D’Arienzo’s parenting course informative, powerful, and easy to complete. Based on our approval from DCF, we are able to provide our course to you in Brevard County online. We are thrilled to have our Parent Education and Family Stabilization Course available to you in all the counties in Florida including Brevard County.
We have been approved to provide our online course by Department of Children and Families since 2014.
For Brevard County, Our Parent Education and Stabilization Online Course focuses on seven topics.
1. We discuss many of the legal aspects of deciding child related issues between parents. We discuss parenting plans and schedules, and the legal process of divorce (our course is not meant to give you legal advice but to help you to understand what the basic rules are as well as where to find them).
2. We explore the many emotional difficulties and challenges of getting divorced related to you and your spouse, and how to navigate these challenges effectively.
3. We review the many psychological challenges of separation and divorce experienced by your children and how to assist your children based on their developmental stages and unique needs.
4. We explore how family relationships and dynamics, both nuclear and extended, change through the divorce process and how to mend and or maintain these relationships in a healthy way.